The Seafooded Mongoose

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

It's Wednesday. Again. Why can't this week be original?

Wednesday is being so... annoyingly Wednesday. Ever noticed how days have a certain stigma attached to them? Well, I'm not quite sure what Wednesday's stigma is other than.... ughhhhineedsleep.

I'm going to the mall, we're going shopping. I'm a guy, I like shopping. I'm not gay. Not that I'm homophobic or anything either. I'm a definite metrosexual. As an actor and a dancer, a lot of my guy freinds happen to be gay. And as an artist and writer, a lot of my female friends also happen to be gay. So I have nothing against that. I just get that question a lot, and it's very rude to ask someone if they're gay, especially if it happens to be loudly and indiscreetly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home