The Seafooded Mongoose

Sunday, October 02, 2005

Making Money on a Blog

An open question to all my readers out there:
(Hold on. Do I have any readers? Am I naïve enough to really think that, two hours after my blog goes online, I actually have a readership base? Does that make any sense at all? Shouldn't I just go back to posting on my LiveJournal? I mean, what's the difference between LiveJournal and this so-called "Blogger" anyway? Is Blogger higher class? It's owned by this big web corporation, Google. Does that mean that I should avoid it and instead use smaller groups like LiveJournal? I'm confused. This feels a lot more like a real blog though, so I'll go with that.)

Anyway.

An open question to all my readers out there:
How many people actually make good money on a blog?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home