The Seafooded Mongoose

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Syrup

Don't you hate it when you're posting something and you click the back button to check something and when you go forward again, all the text you wrote is miraculously gone? Yes, that's what just happened to me.

A short recap of what I already wrote:
I'm reading Syrup by Maxx Barry, and it's really well written. Its a novel about business law and marketing (very interesting topics, yes, but only for a select few people), and yet it reads like a Dan Brown story or something. I recommend it highly. In fact, I've linked to his blog... check it out at www.maxbarry.com.

End recap.

I need to find a good browser to use with my Mac: Safari is obviously great, but it doesnt beat firefox and omniweb in features. Camino runs really fast, but there are a few glaring bugs that make it horrible for me. (I'm using Camino to post this right now, and that's why I lost all that text. Grrr. Probably going to switch back to safari. Damn, beacause myspace doesnt work on safari lately.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home