The Seafooded Mongoose

Monday, October 03, 2005

Guide to Civil Squabble for the uninformed

Which, at the moment, should be absolutely everyone reading my blog.

You know, I am really really surprised by the fact that people HAVE read my blog. I mean, there are supposed to be billions of blogs out there. That's what I read in Wired mag, that's what I've heard... and yet I already have comments. Two comments, to be exact. From two different people. And this thing has only been around for 12 hours. Or less, actually, not that I'm counting. Quite amazing.

Civil Squabble has been my pet project for quite some time, but that happens to be quite the problem. Time. It's going to be this great internet simulation game thing.... a lot like NationStates but a lot more visual. Its half-developed and half-coded. I want to have more time to code, but annoying things like school and "The Rest Of My Life" are always getting in the way. Heck, I could be coding right now, but no, I'm typing in this blog.

Man o man, the internet is SUCH a waste of time. We have a love-hate relationship, the 'net and I.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home